Cotton Seed Oil
Cottonseed oil comes from the seeds of the fruit from the cotton plant. It is classified as “fine” because of its extreme softness. It has a fluid yellow tinted appearance and emits a light, almost non-existent odor. Cottonseed oil can be beneficial when applied after sunbathing and is an excellent choice for soothing the skin after shaving or waxing because of its high content of Vitamin E.
Leaves hair soft, smooth, with improved manageability. Controls frizz and flyaway, while imparting shine. Certain fatty acids found in cottonseed oil increase your skin’s permeability. This allows your skin to better absorb other ingredients for better results.
- The oil that comes from great cotton seeds has been used as a natural component in skin and hair care and it is also good for your health
- May be used as a remedy for eczema and psoriasis
- You can use this oil on a regular basis to control hair loss
- The oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D and E
- Sulfate, silicone and paraben free - for all hair types and textures
Hair Repairer, Inflammatory Skin Reliever, Moisturizer
Myristic acid, Palmitic, Palmitoleic, Stearic acid, Oleic acid, Linolenic acid, Vitamin A and natural Vitamin E’s
Organic Winterized Cottonseed Oil.