Mustard Seed Oil
Mustard oil has warming properties that help improve blood circulation, this is great to massage into areas with poor circulation. Mustard seed oil softens and moisturizes the skin and hair, and helps to remove toxins from the skin and heal wounds. Mustard seed oil is a must have in your self care cabinet.
- PURE, NATURAL & COLD PRESSED: Pure cold pressed mustard seed oil is extracted from seeds of mustard plant using cold press method. Extracted oil is used for body massage and hair oil.
- STIMULTES HAIR GROWTH: Mustard seed oil is high in omega-3 fatty acids which stimulates hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp. It contains protein, a major component of hair, and omega-3 fatty acids – both of which nourish your hair and encourage hair growth.
- NATURAL CONDITIONER FOR HAIR : Mustard oil has essential fatty acids to keep your hydrated always. It also thickens your hair from root & promotes instant hair growth. Mustard seed oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids – so important for fat hair growth and strong, lustrous hair. Mustard oil is packed with essential vitamins and minerals that help prevent premature graying of hair on regular use.
- MASSAGE OIL FOR SKIN : Mustard oil is often applied externally, especially during massages. The oil has high levels of vitamin E, which helps improve skin health. It can help protect the skin against free radical damage from ultraviolet light and pollution.
- RID OF DANDRUFF AND ITCHY SCALP: Mustard oil ensure a healthy scalp, from dandruff and itchiness.
Stimulates rapid hair growth, Prevents hair breakage, Adds glow, Calms nerves, Reduces pain, Acne prevention.
High concentrations of Vitamin E, Selenium, Monounsaturated fatty acids, Alpha omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, Vitamin A, and antioxidants
Organic Cold Pressed Mustard Seeds