Purple Sea Moss
What is Sea Moss?
Sea Moss contains over 92 essential minerals and nutrients that promotes good health, hair, skin, and nails. Key nutrients include iodine, zinc, calcium, potassium, sulfur, iron, selenium, manganese, silica, carrageenan and more!
A natural source of collagen and antioxidant makes this a great addition to use in your hair care routine. Collagen is what your strands need to increase elasticity to help fight breakage. Collagen also protects hair and scalp from sun damage and pollutants. This can also work great as a hair gel.
Purple Sea Moss is highly beneficial for healing the skin of eruptions, burns, scabs, wounds, eczema and premature aging. It can be used as a facial to restore elasticity and firmness to create new skin. Purple Sea Moss is a pure product to make and consume.
(1) 2 oz pouch of dried Wild-Crafted Purple Jamaican Sea Moss
How to prepare:
- Take 1 - 2 oz of dried Sea Moss put it in a bowl
- Rinse the Sea Moss with spring water, make sure to rinse until the water is clear
- Let the Sea Moss Soak at room temperature overnight in spring water
- Blend the sea moss in a blender until smooth and creamy (I use nutribullet)
- Store in a glass jar, set it in the fridge and it will thicken even more
- Now you can apply to hair and skin as a mask or you can use it in your hair as a hair gel. You can eat it too and reap benefits for your joints, hair, skin, and overall well being.